Monday, June 02, 2008

OLOMOUC IN A FEW HOURS' TIME!

HELLO I JUST CHANGED MY BLOGSKIN AND ITS THE SAME AS PEIXUAN'S! :D


was supposed to change my bg colour to brown (because you won't be able to see most of my archives with a white bg) but i think i missed out something so its screwed, shall edit it when i return.

For now, you can highlight to see my posts~ the font and colour of links will definitelybe different..




I'M LEAVING FOR EUROPE TONIGHT!! Flight is at 2 i think, but we're going to the airport at 11:30!

so i'll be away from the 2nd to 9th (at night)!



KAIYING ANNA ASHLEY SIYUN ALICIA are coming to my house in half an hour for dinner! ^_^
haha i'm so excited bout that :D love you guys too and annia have fun in malaysia! The rest of you shall study hard in singapore muahaha and, thanks really ^_^ its damn cool to eat dinner with your friends before a flight y'know. IMO, at least. I shall blog about this next time k ^_^



RIANE GOH DELIVERED SOMETHING TO MY DOORSTEP! and ran off after that lolll. THANKYOU RIANE GOH THE QUEEN (shall call you the queen just this once)




famous amos brownies and letters that i'm supposed to open only on the plane haha ;D and a loaned goodluck charm.

RIANE GOH READ THIS OKAY. I MISSED YOU SO MUCH DURING CHOIR THESE WEEKS (really, our egg muffins on saturdays and our own videos :D) so take care and study hard while i'm gone okay, i've brought my bio text book there! :D loveyou! heehee! :D



and thanks to those who wished me bon voyage. take care and study hard (i keep saying this LOLL i wonder if i can study in europe huh -___-)







my dad bought me a new camera! nikon P5100: CLICK!

shall take loads of pictures with this beloved camera of mine ^_^



I'm SO SO SO EXCITED NOW I HAVE A FAT LUGGAGE AND TWO HAND CARRIES AND MY SLING BAG IS SUPER HEAVY. rarr.



okay so i'll be away till the 9th june k i'll miss blogging so much.







i believe the usage of simple english with loads of !!!!!!! exclamation marks brings out my emotions better hahah (!!!!!!!!)




its the first time i'm going out of asiaaaaa! :D





29may
leongying`: thanks dear.
{welcome! :D you're better now right? cause we're leaving soon!!!}

ashley
: hey ur oral cant b tt bad. i got kevin tan -.- and my shirt was untucked when i walk up to him ...
{hahah i screwed it up real bad man! ohmy we're all dead ahh kevintan is O-o}


30may
gtgw: hi emma!
gtgw
: lol
{hello hahah lol! }

1june
leongying`: LULALALULALALULALULALAY LULALULALULALULALULALAY! WE'RE LEAVING TOMORRRRRROW! SO EXCITED RIGHT RIGHT RIGHT RIGHT RIGHT!
{LULULULULULU LALALALA WE'RE LEAVING IN LIKE A FEW HOURS' TIME OMG OMGOMG HAHAH YES I'M SO EXCITEDDDD}

Jason: OLOMOUC TMR!!!! BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
{YEAHMAN ARE YOU EXCITED TOOOOO! :D HAHAHAHAHA}


2june
peixuan: ahahaha. i see the screwed up one. =X hahaha.. =) mine turned out quite well though. =) haha.. but black is nice too. =) hohoho..
{hahaha its not screwed now but its white hahahahh =X YUP IT DID! i shall change to brown ^_^}

leongying`: new skinnnn
{hahaha yupyuypyupyup! :D}

isabel
: hi emma! didnt come here for a pretty long time le you sound so emo recently.. sth happened is it? dont worry dear everything will turn out right again in the end. (:
isabel: noticed you wore the yellow shirt the other day.. copy me.. haha X) i had sad news the past week but i didnt let it get to my head! hope you missed me during sat's prac..
isabel: i wasnt there in case you didnt notice haha.. (:
{hahaha i know you miss this place eh hahah i'm not emo now I PROMISED MYSELF NOT TO BE EMO! ^_^ hahaha yup YOU COPIED ME and i knew you were gone okay :D}

ray
: haha omg the crane thing is LAME-.-"
{HAHAHA YOU BELIEVED IT IS IT?}

peixuan
: hey mama! hahaha.. we are flying off in a few hours time! and hurry get ur blogskin done!! ^^ hohohoho. =)
{heyxuaneeee! yes only like, a few hours AHHH I'M SO EXCITED its done! :D:D:D:DSEEYOU SOON K!}

No comments: